Get A Guaranteed Offer
Please fill in the form below and we will make you an offer within 24 hours.Get My Offer
Following are some of the common questions we're asked by sellers. If the answer to your question is not listed below, please do not hesitate to get in touch for a friendly chat.
- Q. Why should I use you?
A. Because we do what we say on time and the figure we offer is the figure you'll get. We also tailor our offer to your specific needs and go out of our way to ensure we give you the best possible solution and service.
- Q. What guarantees do I have that you won't drop your offer?
A. When we commit to buying your property, we will sign a legally binding document which commits us to buy, and for you to sell.
- Q. What's in it for you?
A. We are buying your property below the market value in exchange for a guaranteed sale.
- Q. How much will I get for my property?
A. We offer very competitive prices and aim to help you find the right solution. We are rarely beaten on price, especially when you consider the entire package you'll receive from us. We do of course buy below the market value, the exact amount depending on the property and the area, but please be wary of misleading companies quoting elusive percentages.
- Q. Do I have to do any work?
A. No. We manage the entire process for you from start to finish. We can also instruct a good solicitor for you.
- Q. What fees do I have to pay?
A. There are no fees to pay what so ever. We will manage the whole process for you from start to finish free of charge.
Find out more click or call Midlands 0121 629 0456
- Q. How long does it take?
A. We aim to complete within 28 days. Sometimes we can complete even quicker.
- Q. Do I need to find a solicitor?
A. No. We have a number of professional solicitors which we would happily recommend to you purely to ensure the whole process is swift. All solicitors we do recommend must of course, be regulated by the Law Society.
- Q. Are there any hidden costs?
A. None what so ever.
- Q. I am being repossessed tomorrow what can you do?
A. Although every situation is different, we are generally able to stop repossessions in a matter of hours.
- Q. I don't want my neighbours to know I am selling
A. We are 100% confidential and treat every situation with absolute discretion.
- Q. Why should I sell below market value?
A. We recommend you try your local estate agent first or speak to us about your situation and we can best advise what solution you should try first.
- Q. My property is in poor condition will you still buy it?
A. Yes we buy any properties in any condition.
- Q. Can I sell an inherited property?
A. Yes, once it goes through the probate process we will buy the property from you.
- Q. I've received your offer and would like some time to think about it. How long is it valid for?
A. Our offers are valid for a minimum of 28 days and we never employ any pressure whatsoever, take whatever time you need.
- Q. How do I find out more?
A. For more information, an offer on your property, or for free no-obligation advice please do not hesitate to get in touch.